Simply because you’re not a featured product on one of those home shopping channels doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have a well rehearsed 30, 60 and 90 second infomercial. Do you?
If I did an Internet search using your name, could you be found?
Are you aware that 94% of recruiters are adopting a social recruitment philosophy?
If you’re unemployed, what does your job search day involve? Are you surfing the Internet from the safety of your couch or are you actively getting out and having in-person, shaking hands meetings with potential career influencers?
Over 85% of jobs are found through networking, recruiters and agencies, not job boards.
In this seminar, Martin will shock you when he describes what an ideal job search day should entail. You’ll learn how to connect online using active and passive social media sites. Advertise your infomercial. Build your online and in-person network. Aggressively unearth leads and reduce the time to secure your next challenge.
Be prepared to awaken your job search philosophy and leave energized with knowledge and filled with ideas to capture the attention of your next employer.
Listen as Martin boldly states:
“Failure to have a significant Internet presence is like committing career suicide!”
This seminar will transform the perceived attitude of waiting for a job to land in your lap. It will challenge the audience with new, simple and cost-effective ideas to boost your career management, personal brand and confidence. Key discussion points include:
- Your infomercial – creating an enticing marketing message.
- The importance of being found on various Internet platforms.
- Managing your first impression.
- The difference between active and passive websites.
- Utilizing social media to market your expertise, boost your personal brand and make yourself visible.
- Tap the power of social media to uncover job leads and opportunities.
- How to connect with key stakeholders and build your network of influence.
- Redefine your job search day to deliver results.
Be ready to explore new territory, take charge of your career management and boldly go where you’ve never been before.